For the 2025 season, the Lannon Stonemen will likely be fielding multiple High School baseball teams. Tryouts for the 2025 season are completely FREE, there are no residency requirements, and they will be held at Joecks Field at Lannon Village Park (7470 Lannon Road, Lannon, WI). Joecks Field is the Southernmost field off Lannon Road.
Age Levels: TBD
Base Club Fee: TBD
Participants should wear their cleats and cup, bring their bat, glove, and other equipment, and arrive at least 20 minutes early to warm up. Please make sure your player is registered at the link below and see further information below on our expected teams, tryout dates and times, fee, plan for leagues and tournaments and age requirements. In the event of inclement weather, we will move indoors to The Quarry located at w141n9308 Fountain Blvd #8, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.
- Winter training will be located at The Quarry in Menomonee Falls. Teams will practice indoors over the winter and the practice schedule will be communicated by your head coach as part of the offer acceptance process.
- Game play will officially start after the Memorial Day weekend and through the end of July.
- Upon electronic offer acceptance a non-refundable reservation fee of $200 will be due. This money is applied towards the annual fees.
- The annual fees cover the cost of uniforms, which includes a hat, two jerseys, pants, and a belt. It also covers field rent and maintenance, league fees (WSYBL, WBA or Major YBL), umpire fees, tournaments, insurance, and indoor practice facility among other things.
- For more details on our program please visit our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for 2024 high school tryouts