Tryouts for the 2024 season are completely FREE, there are no residency requirements and they will be held at the following three fields at Lannon Village Park (7470 Lannon Road, Lannon, WI).
Tryout dates and times this year will be (grades are for 2023-2024 school year):
|Age Level||Date||Time||Location||Additional Information|
|U8||Sunday July 16th||3pm-5pm||Dawson Field||1st, 2nd and age eligible 3rd graders|
|U9||Sunday July 23rd||4pm-6pm||Dawson Field||3rd and age eligible 4th graders|
|U10||Sunday July 23rd||6pm-8pm||Dawson Field||4th and age eligible 5th graders|
|U11||Sunday July 23rd||4pm-6pm||Schneider Field||5th and age eligible 6th graders|
|U12||Sunday July 23rd||6pm-8pm||Schneider Field||6th and age eligible 7th graders|
|U13||Sunday July 23rd||4pm-6pm||Joecks Field||7th graders and age eligible 8th graders|
|U14||Sunday July 23rd||6pm-8pm||Joecks Field||8th graders and age eligible 9th graders|
If you are unable to attend these dates and times please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Field Location Information:
- Dawson Field is located in the Northeast corner of the park.
- Schneider Field is located in the Northwest corner of the park right off Lannon Road
- Joecks Field is the South field off Lannon Road.
1st through 8th graders are encouraged to participate and note our leagues support the Sussex Hamilton School District and surrounding communities.
Participants should wear their cleats and cup, bring their bat, glove and other equipment and arrive at least 20 minutes early for warm-ups. If there are any questions please email email@example.com.
TEAM MAKEUP AND PLAYER SELECTION PROCESS
Team selection starts with dividing up our U8 teams accordingly based on number of kids at tryouts and levels of competitiveness. At U9 and after, approved head coaches have priority to their kids through our early offer process. Teams are not explicitly formed as A/B. The head coaches are given control as to what the makeup of their team will be. After tryouts, any remaining roster spots are filled through the tryout offer process. Generally offers can be made as early as the same night, but it could be a few days before a player receives an offer. A written acceptance with a $200 down payment secures early offers and tryout offers.
At each age level the cutoff date will be May 1st. That means if your player was born prior to May 1st he would not be allowed to play down and would need to play at his grade level. See below for table of age levels and cutoff dates.
|Age Level||Age Cutoff Date (must be born on or after)|
- U8: $625
- U9 - U14: Base fee of $795
- Upon electronic offer acceptance a non-refundable reservation fee of $200 will be due. This money is applied towards the annual fees.
- The annual fees cover the cost of uniforms, which includes a hat, two jerseys, pants and a belt. It also covers field rent and maintenance, league fees (WSYBL, WBA or Major YBL), umpire fees, tournaments, insurance, and indoor practice facility among other things.
- For more details on our program please visit our FAQ page.
Registration for 2024 tryouts